The Metropolis High Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metropolis High Forums

The Forums of Metropolis, both public and private.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Metropolis Citizens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

All Metropolis Citizens Empty
PostSubject: All Metropolis Citizens   All Metropolis Citizens Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:09 am

The following announcement can be seen pinned to the doors of the Metropolis Consulatus:

---

Citizens of the Metropolis!

A meeting will be held in the Consulatus on Friday 15 May (after 8.00PM reboot, server time) to discuss arrangements that will take effect with the new leadership of the Dictator's city.

Any citizen who cannot attend should contact Lady Jan'iira De'mtor or another lord prior to this date to be updated at a later time. Lords who are unable to make contact or attend will no longer hold any rank within the Metropolis.

Those wishing to become leader or second in command will also be given their chance.

If needed, or if too many are unable to be present, the assembly date can be changed.

(Below this, on the center of the door, is an engraving of a spider)

"elamshin tlu xunor"

---
Back to top Go down
GOD333

GOD333

PostSubject: Re: All Metropolis Citizens   All Metropolis Citizens Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:00 am

(I'll be there if i remember lol Razz)
Back to top Go down
Splike Goresplasher

Splike Goresplasher

PostSubject: Re: All Metropolis Citizens   All Metropolis Citizens Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Unfortunately, I may not be able to come...duties press me elsewhere.//
"Spiders, I hate spiders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Metropolis Citizens   All Metropolis Citizens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Metropolis Citizens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Metropolis High Forums :: Public Forum : Metropolis Town Crier-
Jump to: