The Metropolis High Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metropolis High Forums

The Forums of Metropolis, both public and private.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Martial Law

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blackthorne
Admin
Lord Blackthorne

Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Martial Law   Martial Law Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:31 am

*The Following is heard in all Civic areas*

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye!"

"I, Damon Blackthorn, Knight of Metropolis, declare Martial Law in the City of Metropolis, in the name of The Dictator and his divine servants.

All Loyal servants of The Dictator's Divine Empire are granted one months time to report for duty or shall be stripped of all ranks.

All Village Clan Leaders are given one month to present a representative to Metropolis or a Sheriff will be assigned to enforce the Dictators laws upon said territory.

Glory to The Dictator!"

(ooc) all ideas are welcome as are any challenges

- Pharaoh Bender, Futurama
Back to top Go down
https://metropolis.rpg-board.net
IvPalmer
Metropolis Officer
IvPalmer

Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Law   Martial Law Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:21 pm

I, Belor Ellenguard, Lord of the you know what Twisted Evil and commanding officer of the black legion, report for duty.

Long live the Dictator!

//i'm kinda busy with college so i won't be on everyday, but if you need me just yell and i'll pop up ^^
Back to top Go down
Splike Goresplasher

Splike Goresplasher

Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Law   Martial Law Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 pm

I am Splike Goresplasher, Lietenant of the Black Legion, I report for duty and an eternal servant to our almighty Dictator! (i also play phinneous cutter but hes under command by bahlin supposedly)
Back to top Go down
Splike Goresplasher

Splike Goresplasher

Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Law   Martial Law Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 pm

i wont be on as much as usual because my schedule is busy of late, so, if anyone needs to speak to me, tell me and i will meet you in game, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Bahlin1
Admin
Lord Bahlin1

Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Law   Martial Law Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 pm

Lord Bahlin hears the call.
"I shall have to go report in. But I will have to as Lord Blackthorne the meaning behind this decree aswell."
Back to top Go down
Giovanni323

Giovanni323

Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Law   Martial Law Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 pm

To Vincents surprise, he hears the distant clang of the militia bell, he stops and runs for Metropolis, thinking to himself *how long have I been gone*

...He sprints for Metropolis, all the while chanting the Code of the Blackguard endlessly "Honesty ... Justice ... Courage ... Respect ... Honor ... Deeds & Actions ... Duty & Loyalty ... Perfection ... Honesty ... Justice ..."

//I was unaware of this call because I have been busy with college, as well as other things PM those that need to know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jonmcdowell
Sponsored content

Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Law   Martial Law Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martial Law
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Metropolis High Forums :: Public Forum : Metropolis Town Crier-
Jump to: