The Metropolis High Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metropolis High Forums

The Forums of Metropolis, both public and private.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rod of order disspell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frizzle25

rod of order disspell Empty
PostSubject: rod of order disspell   rod of order disspell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:05 am

i have been noticing increasing people just shape shift and i cant punish them for it i think the rod of order should dispell people as well as whip them
Back to top Go down
GOD333

GOD333

PostSubject: Re: rod of order disspell   rod of order disspell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:07 am

Yes, I agree with you, it has become quite a problem for me. dispell would be a good addition to the rod.
Back to top Go down
Splike Goresplasher

Splike Goresplasher

PostSubject: Re: rod of order disspell   rod of order disspell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:01 pm

yeah, and people who buff themselves up
Back to top Go down
SlayerDuck
Admin
SlayerDuck

PostSubject: Re: rod of order disspell   rod of order disspell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Well, if you think of it, the people who shapeshift no longer have their weapon out, they have part of their body that can deal damage but it's not their weapon, so they should be fine off that.

However, all those pesky badgers should be told that no animals but pack animals are allowed in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rod of order disspell   rod of order disspell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:08 am

Yeah, if you whip players for being shifted, sorta seems like whipping a monk for having their fists out.

Shifting isn't magic (its an ability, not a spell) so doesn't break any laws, unless you consider it a hostile action. In Druid/Shifter's case, it can't be "dispelled" anyway.
Back to top Go down
GOD333

GOD333

PostSubject: Re: rod of order disspell   rod of order disspell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:34 am

yea good point Quah'lia
Back to top Go down
SlayerDuck
Admin
SlayerDuck

PostSubject: Re: rod of order disspell   rod of order disspell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 am

As I said though, Badgers are animals and are not allowed in the city limits.

Unless you've got a badger with a backpack...

Just a point though, the spells Shapechange and Polymorph Self can be dispelled. If someone uses them in the surroundings go ahead and dispell them.

It'll piss off all those wannabe level 6 raks who can SC it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rod of order disspell   rod of order disspell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rod of order disspell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Metropolis High Forums :: Questions for the DMs-
Jump to: