The Metropolis High Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metropolis High Forums

The Forums of Metropolis, both public and private.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackguard division - The Black Knights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Bahlin1
Admin
Lord Bahlin1

Blackguard division - The Black Knights Empty
PostSubject: Blackguard division - The Black Knights   Blackguard division - The Black Knights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:03 pm

Grimnir Ironforge
Officer

Blackguard division - The Black Knights PosticonProfile: Monday, 19 November 2007 08:00AM
The Black Knights are a new section of the Military that Bahlin wanted me to develop. So without further ado.

The Black Knights

Disciplines

Loyalty: A Knight is Loyal to the Dictator first and foremost, Secondly a Knight is loyal to the city of Metropolis, and thirdly a Knight is loyal to the First Lord of Metro and the council of Lords.

Strength: A Knight is strong both physically and mentally.

Honor: A Knight is honorable, he is accountable for his words and actions and the words and actions of his brothers

Intelligence: A Knight knows his enemies, he knows their ways, he knows their patterns, he knows their weaknesses

Faith: A Knight’s faith is the core of his being. His Faith in the Dictator and his brother Knight’s is diamond hard.

Duty/Objectives: The Black Knights Duties are:
1. Protect the Holy Relic housed within the Metropolis Basilica

2. Care for the religious well being of the rest of the military

3. Hunt down Herectics and Rebels

Misc.
Knight Ranks go as follows

Knight (replaces the rank of Private)
Knight Corporal
Knight Sergeant
Knight Lieutenant
Knight Captain
Knight Commander
Knight General

Please feel free to add comment and or suggestions

I am the Hammer, I am the tip of His Spear, I am the Armor about His fist.
Back to top Go down
Lord Bahlin1
Admin
Lord Bahlin1

Blackguard division - The Black Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackguard division - The Black Knights   Blackguard division - The Black Knights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:03 pm

Grimnir Ironforge
Officer

Blackguard division - The Black Knights PosticonProfile: Sunday, 02 December 2007 11:36PM
I am looking for first and foremost, disciplined characters as well as players. Looking for mostly close combat oriented classes, fighter, cleric, barbarian, etc but arcane are also welcome.Attitude should be proud, maybe even arrogant, ready to draw steel at a moments notice. Don't take crap from anybody.
Back to top Go down

Blackguard division - The Black Knights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Metropolis High Forums :: Public Forum: Military Handbook-
Jump to: