The Metropolis High Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metropolis High Forums

The Forums of Metropolis, both public and private.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction to the Divine Compedium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlayerDuck
Admin
SlayerDuck

Introduction to the Divine Compedium Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to the Divine Compedium   Introduction to the Divine Compedium Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:38 am

G'day folks, Welcome to the new and improved Divine Compedium Spell list thingy!

In this you will find all the information you need to confidently sling jebus spells around!

But I hear many of you asking "What's so good about this? We've already got the arcane one. We dont' need another." Well, maybe you aren't saying that, but the little voice in my head is.

Just to remind you all though, don't expect this to be full of me making jokes about spells and stuff, you all can add in stuff too, so you can make the jokes as well!

So onto the show eh? Here's how this is gonna work, Divine magic is used by the classes Druids, Rangers, Clerics, Paladins. So Here's a simple way to tell which classes have what spell, in the title for each spell there will be some signs, if the spell can be used by all, there will be an

~A~

Infront of the spell name, if it isn't castable by everyone there'll then be a list, of what classes can cast it, looking like...

~C/D~

Meaning only Clerics and Druids can cast this spell.

A simple key is

A = All
C = Cleric
D = Druid
R = Ranger
P = Paladin

But you all coulda guessed that.

So now a few questions and answers, go ahead people!

Q: Slayer, you say Paladins, may I remind you that Paladins are good, and we are a city of evil people?

A: That may be the case, but remember that Paladins are or enemies so we will fight them, and paladins use these spells. So we'll know what spells they have to throw around, This means we know what we are up against.

Also, not castable does not mean not scrollable, paladin buffs can be useful...

Q: Slayer, We've already got Arcane spells, why give us Divine ones too?

A: Because Divine spells are cooler dammit! Alot of the divine spells are buffing spells, buffing spells make us harder to kill, that's a good thing, right?

Q: Slayer, what makes you so completely awesome?

A: Lots of hard work and practice. Remember kids, work hard and maybe one day you'll be as wonderful as me!
Back to top Go down

Introduction to the Divine Compedium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Metropolis High Forums :: Divine Spell compedium-
Jump to: